Why Am I Writing This Blog?
There's nothing more important to me than my connections with family and friends.
So in an effort to stay connected I'll be posting updates about my treatment and health here. Of course I want to connect with you outside of this blog! But this is a quick way you can find out what's happening.
Also a request: I would appreciate it if you didn't post anything on Facebook about cancer and me.
Writing has always been a natural form of self-expression for me. So this blog is also a personal outlet, one I'd like to share with you.
So in an effort to stay connected I'll be posting updates about my treatment and health here. Of course I want to connect with you outside of this blog! But this is a quick way you can find out what's happening.
Also a request: I would appreciate it if you didn't post anything on Facebook about cancer and me.
Writing has always been a natural form of self-expression for me. So this blog is also a personal outlet, one I'd like to share with you.
April 30, 2012
Post-op and all is well
This is B. After a 7:00 a.m. start, with one hour in the radiology lab for isotope dye, and two hours of waiting in pre-op, Heather had two and a half hours in surgery, per schedule. The surgeon told me she was very pleased with the results. By 3:00 she was wheeled into her room and given ice chips. Groggy but coming through. M & C texting plenty, so we're on track.
Labels:
status
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B, thanks for posting so promptly. Was wondering how it went all day. Glad to hear the surgeon was pleased--just what you want to hear! Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteKaren (MN)
Hope Heather is recovering from the surgery and surrounded by love and support. Thought about your family all day on Monday. Ease and grace to you all.
ReplyDelete