There's not much to report on the cancer treatment front that's different from the last couple of posts, but I thought I'd post something.
It's been two weeks since the last chemo infusion, so I'm feeling good. My next date on the oncology ward is next Tuesday, July 24. I'm not planning to do anything very taxing between about July 27 and 31, since that will probably be my "low" time. I have a lot less energy and don't feel that great during that time, so I try not to plan much and I stay pretty close to home.
I'm staying plenty busy with family, am working more during the "good" weeks, and am just living as normal a life as possible.
Normal life used to feel a little dull, but now it's a pleasure! My perspective on a lot of things has changed during the last six months. Hmm, that might be a good topic for a future post...
Why Am I Writing This Blog?
There's nothing more important to me than my connections with family and friends.
So in an effort to stay connected I'll be posting updates about my treatment and health here. Of course I want to connect with you outside of this blog! But this is a quick way you can find out what's happening.
Also a request: I would appreciate it if you didn't post anything on Facebook about cancer and me.
Writing has always been a natural form of self-expression for me. So this blog is also a personal outlet, one I'd like to share with you.
So in an effort to stay connected I'll be posting updates about my treatment and health here. Of course I want to connect with you outside of this blog! But this is a quick way you can find out what's happening.
Also a request: I would appreciate it if you didn't post anything on Facebook about cancer and me.
Writing has always been a natural form of self-expression for me. So this blog is also a personal outlet, one I'd like to share with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment